Careers & Business Continuity & Growth
At Templar, we are mindful of the changing regulatory landscape from 2018 - with MiFIDII and IDD coming into force - and all the future opportunities an ever-changing world may bring.
Templar offers business and career opportunities to those in the industry that share our vision of the future, which has TRANSPARENCY at its core.
- Clients will interact more by digital means
- Clients will continue to demand human interaction whilst taking full advantage of technology.
- Clients, particularly expatriates, will need a cross-border service that moves with them around Europe and the World.
- Regulation will insist on - and clients will demand - total transparency with 24/7 access to information on investments
- The cost of investing will be driven down
- Tax efficiency and security of capital will be a main driver, over and above dreaming of fantastical returns, Steady growth will be key.
- Financial arrangements and remuneration between the regulated advisory company and its advisors must be 100% transparent.
- Advisers, professional introducers and company representatives must be able to provide their service in multiple jurisdictions.
- Advisers, professional introducers and company representatives interested in building careers and businesses must be able to offer the above benefits through a combined Investment and Insurance licence, based in a robust and respected regulatory environment. They must be truly Independent and supported by technology.
If you share our vision, have industry experience and wish to find out how we might work with you to help build your business and service your clients, contact email@example.com